Baccarat is one of the oldest card games. It is also popular in the casino industry. or even an online casino Which has a difference with bouncy poker, that is, we can choose whether we will bet on the banker’s card or the player’s side (Player), which when we can choose to bet by ourselves, making us confident that the chances of the dealer cheating By doing the dealer’s cards are gone. By starting the game, there will be employees or The dealer deals Baccarat cards. alternately on both the blue side (Player) and the red side (Banker), using 2 or 3 cards to decide the outcome of winning or losing, similar to Pok Deng But there will be different rules for calling the 3rd card. สมัคร UFABET
Baccarat terms you should know
For new players, what you need to know first is Various terms used in the game of Baccarat Let’s see what’s there.
- Banker is a bet on the Banker side.
- Player is a bet on the player’s side.
- Tie Game is a tie between the dealer and the player.
- Banker Pair is the result of the Banker pair.
- Player Pair is the result of the player’s side being paired.
How to count the points of baccarat cards
Who used to play bounce poker? would be familiar with the method of counting baccarat points will be similar But for novice players, don’t worry. The team will teach you how to count cards from the beginning. For numerical cards or points that go, such as 2, 3, 4, we count normal points. But if you find a card with English letters Points will be counted as follows: A = 1 point, and J, K, Q will be counted as 10 points.
Baccarat and calling the 3rd card
Calling the 3rd card of playing baccarat will be split into 2 sides as follows
Call the Player’s 3rd Card
- When the player has points from 0 – 5 points, must call a 3rd card.
- When the player has a point from 6 – 7, no need to draw a card.
- When the player has points from 8 – 9, no need to draw cards, the game stops immediately.
Calling the 3rd card of the banker’s side
- If the dealer has 3 points, the player has a number of 8 or 9, no need to take a card.
- If the dealer has 4 points, the player can call the 3rd card number 1, 8, 9, J, Q or K. The dealer cannot continue calling.
- If the dealer has 5 points, the player calls card 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, J, Q or K. The dealer cannot continue calling.
- If the dealer has 6 points, the player calls 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, J, Q or K. The dealer cannot continue calling.
- If the dealer has 7 points, the dealer doesn’t have to take more cards.
- Dealer 8 – 9 points, Dealer does not need to draw more cards, the game stops immediately.
The payout rate in the case of correct bets will be as follows.
- In the case of placing a bet on a player (Player) , the payout rate is 1 time.
- In the case of betting on the banker , the payout rate is 0.95 times.
- In case of tie bets, the payout rate is 8 times.
- In the case of placing a bet on the first 2 identical cards (Pair) , the payout rate is 11 times.